Maple

Maple

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Dog Park Life

     I started to take Maple to the dog park near my house when she was about 8 months old.  She was a little shy at first, but now it's her favorite place to hang out!  She has lots of friends there and it has been incredibly beneficial for both of us.  It's a lot of fun to watch the dogs running around and playing together, but it also helped me to find some happiness here and meet some really nice people.
     Hanging out at the dog park is like therapy.  If I'm sad or upset, or just having a bad day, I take Maple to the dog park and everything seems to get better.  I may be embarrassed when she jumps all over everyone and covers them with muddy paw prints (I'm not a very good dog trainer), but the dog park has helped me to feel at home.




No comments:

Post a Comment