Maple

Maple

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Monster & Minga

     Since it's Saturday (also known as Caturday on the internet), I thought I would post about two of Maple's best friends, Monster and Minga.  Monster and Minga are Maple's feline brother and sister.  We adopted them from our local shelter about a year before we adopted Maple.
     Monster and Minga are from the same litter and I fell in love with both of them the second I saw them.  They were about 5 months old at the time.  Monster is a little wild and very active but he also loves to cuddle.  He likes to run around and play with Maple.  Minga is very sweet and gentle.  She has the cutest little meow I have ever heard and she is always purring.  She was pretty scared of Maple when we first brought her home, but she is beginning to come around.  We love them so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment